About Me

My photo
Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is my testimony - my testimony of faith and lack thereof; of the rising and falling of hopes and dreams; of beliefs and disbelief's; of tremendous heartache and human folly; of reaching out and stepping out when all I want at times is to is pull back and step away. At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with a very rare neurological condition called Post-traumatic Syringomyelia (PTS). Please visit my post on PTS. One of my goals is to increase awareness of this terminal condition. Broken to Grace is not yet released. Follow this blog to receive an email when the final release date is announced. God bless, Ronda

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NEW: My radio interview on PWRN "Mastering the Art of Becoming" with Marcy Neumann. Live all week.

PWRN radio 2011/06/20 - "Mastering the Art of Becoming": Episode "Broken to Grace" http://pwrnradio.com/blog/2011/06/20/mastering-the-art-of-becoming-17-broken-to-grace/


I was interviewed last week on a 60-minute radio program called "Mastering the Art of Becoming", hosted by Marcy Neumann. It is live all week and can also be listened to streaming on line at the link above. Please, if you listen and it moves you - share this link wherever you can. The station is PWRN, Positive World Radio Network. 
I really hope you enjoy this. If you decide to set time aside to listen - understand this is a 60-minute program. Sit back, relax, and listen. 
I listened to it for the first time on Monday when it was first aired. When we did the interview last week, I had no previous knowledge of the direction of the interview or what the host, Marcy, would ask of me. It was definitely off the cuff - but that is what makes it so real and raw - and if you've gotten to know me at all you know those two qualities are important to me. 
I hope this helps some of you understand a bit more about my life, my book, and your life. 
God bless and with love~
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment