About Me

My photo
Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is my testimony - my testimony of faith and lack thereof; of the rising and falling of hopes and dreams; of beliefs and disbelief's; of tremendous heartache and human folly; of reaching out and stepping out when all I want at times is to is pull back and step away. At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with a very rare neurological condition called Post-traumatic Syringomyelia (PTS). Please visit my post on PTS. One of my goals is to increase awareness of this terminal condition. Broken to Grace is not yet released. Follow this blog to receive an email when the final release date is announced. God bless, Ronda

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lift up a friend today. It's a great gift to give yourself.

‎"If you are looking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless." ~ Rumi





Stop looking for the faults; you know they're there and you're bound to find many. When your friends search you for your faults it feels anything but friendly. Be a kind friend; be the kind of friend you want to have that maybe you don't. Seek the good because that is what you want searched out in you. Finding good in others makes you seek a better you. Lend a hand, lift up a friend. 
-Ronda Rae Franklin



No comments:

Post a Comment