About Me

My photo
Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is my testimony - my testimony of faith and lack thereof; of the rising and falling of hopes and dreams; of beliefs and disbelief's; of tremendous heartache and human folly; of reaching out and stepping out when all I want at times is to is pull back and step away. At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with a very rare neurological condition called Post-traumatic Syringomyelia (PTS). Please visit my post on PTS. One of my goals is to increase awareness of this terminal condition. Broken to Grace is not yet released. Follow this blog to receive an email when the final release date is announced. God bless, Ronda

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stop expecting ~ Start doing

"Question where your disappointment is rooted. Disappointment leads to regret; regret to resentment. Resentment breads bitterness; bitterness leads to hatred. From hatred anger is formed; love is lost. Instead of falling to disappointment, seek the root. It always begins with expectation. Disappointment is eminent where expectation thrives. Stop creating a life of disappointment." 

-Ronda Rae Franklin


Photograph: No Expectations ~ let the waves of life surprise you. 
by Ronda Rae Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment