About Me

My photo
Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is my testimony - my testimony of faith and lack thereof; of the rising and falling of hopes and dreams; of beliefs and disbelief's; of tremendous heartache and human folly; of reaching out and stepping out when all I want at times is to is pull back and step away. At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with a very rare neurological condition called Post-traumatic Syringomyelia (PTS). Please visit my post on PTS. One of my goals is to increase awareness of this terminal condition. Broken to Grace is not yet released. Follow this blog to receive an email when the final release date is announced. God bless, Ronda

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love is Impervious to Sin


Do not allow the fear of sorrow to replace love with a complacent heart. You must realize that the love itself does not hurt – it heals. We are all imperfect by design of human nature, but love is faultless by the divinity of its creator. Love is impervious to sin, while we are not. You have only to decide if you're willing to risk the certainty of heartache from an imperfect person in order to experience the perfection of love. Trying to outsmart sorrow only leads to a lifetime of sorrow at your own hand. © -Ronda Rae Franklin
Photograph by Rachel Whitney
Fall sunset on Fidalgo Island

No comments:

Post a Comment