About Me

My photo
Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is my testimony - my testimony of faith and lack thereof; of the rising and falling of hopes and dreams; of beliefs and disbelief's; of tremendous heartache and human folly; of reaching out and stepping out when all I want at times is to is pull back and step away. At the age of 30 I was diagnosed with a very rare neurological condition called Post-traumatic Syringomyelia (PTS). Please visit my post on PTS. One of my goals is to increase awareness of this terminal condition. Broken to Grace is not yet released. Follow this blog to receive an email when the final release date is announced. God bless, Ronda

Friday, December 9, 2011

I don't know the way, but won't you walk with me?

No, I do not know the way 
in this life or to eternal life. 
But I know the one who does, and I pray I will 
do well in following Him 
from this day forward. 
I know I will stumble; 
I know I will cry; 
I know I will fall to my knees asking why.

But won't you walk with me 
as I follow the one who knows 
the beginning and the end, 
who gives new wisdom at every turn, 
who gives grace when I stumble, 
and who gives unconditional love and forgiveness whenever I ask 
in earnest prayer? 
Do be ashamed, do not be afraid 
to lay down your life and stand up for what you believe in, 
and walk with me.
©Ronda Rae Franklin
Photograph by Ronda Rae Franklin
Mother and Daughter
San Sebastian, Jalisco, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment